Oct 31, 2009

I have disappeared from my blog since the day I finish exam.
After exam what else,immediately go back to where I belong.
So as you know when Im at home,I am extremely busy with all my downloading stuff.
Not even one second can be wasted.
When Im downloading stuff,I will know the importance of time.
I will be racing with time.
If I have this type of attitude while studying,I guess I will be a genius.Haha.
But unfortunately thats not my attitude in studying.
.
I was kinda bored while at home but I love this relaxation.
I guess not going anywhere for holidays since my bro having SPM in few weeks time.
Supposed to go All American Rejects concert tonight but canceled bcoz of his SPM.
So ended up I teman my mum go Jonker and watched Chinese oldies singing competition.
You know la how the chinese oldies so while my mum watching,me and my dad go jalan-jalan cari makan.Though Im the only one eating.
This is the first time Im walking in Jonker while raining.
Bcoz of the rain,less people and easier to buy things.
Though is raining,the competition was still crowded.
Everyone was standing and sitting holding an umbrella.
So semangat all these old people.Mostly old people or should I say all except me of course.Haha.
.
Hoping for a wonderful holidays!
.
Ciao♥

1 comment:

cruSadER said...

Yup, i went melaka yesterday also.... rain at night... sienzzz....

Post a Comment