Nov 6, 2009

I totally forgot that I have a blog when Im on holidays.
I was at home all the time not even going out for shopping or anything.
Even I wanted to go somewhere but I always cant think of anywhere to go when in Malacca.
Ended up I will be watching ARASHI the moment I wake up till the time I yawn the most times.
Besides watching,the downloading process is going on all the time.
And you can see me online all the time too.
Seriously I cant find anything else interesting for me to do.
Baking,I dun have the mood.
Cooking,not something that interests me.
Shopping,no place for me to shop.
Gaming,dun have my favourite game.I want Need For Speed!
Eating,I have been eating all the time.
Sleeping,I have been sleeping half a day everyday!
Blogging,I wanted too but like I said I forgot I have a blog when Im at home.Haha.
Since I dun really go anywhere so nothing much for me to blog as well.
.
What I have been doing daily?Let me see.
Wake up in the noon.
Check my downloads.
Watch Arashi's variety show and drama.
Facebook.
Check updates on Arashi - Aibakaland,arashi_on,Arashi Wish,etc.....
Check for new subbed videos - StormyTeam,TFS,Cuticlefansubs,AonoMichi,AST,Angeldevils,OnlyArashiFiles,etc...
I will be really busy if every sites have new subbed videos out.
That are all my fav sites when Im in front of my laptop.
At night usually will be watching Arashi till 2-3am.
Then sleep.
Then the next day continues the same routine.
How is it?
Boring rite?Cant help it.
.
You must be wondering there are Arashi,Toma but no more Danell.
It has been some time since my last visit to PW.
Since Danell has less and less events and updates nowadays,kinda like the interest also carried away.
Or should I say Im more to Japanese to be exact Arashi and Toma nowadays which most of my friends realized that as well.
NO,my interest towards Danell is not fully faded.
I need someone or something to revive me as Danell's fan.
But Im definitely still a PINKIES!
.
Wow,I still can write these long.Haha!
Im actually blogging to waste some time while waiting for my downloads to finish so I can start a new download before I sleep.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment