Nov 11, 2009

ARASHI's limited signboard.
.
.
5000 of signboards are given to those 5000 lucky fanclub members.
Arashi had been started signing the boards last year November in Korea and they finally produced 5000 of it with number 1-5000 on the boards to show how limited is it.
But unfortunately I definitely cant get it since Im not the member of their official fanclub.
Of course I would love to join but one of the requirement to join the fanclub is you must have Japan address.
I want this signboard so much yet there are people who got it and selling it.
There are a few signboards being auctioned at Yahoo Auctions.
I wonder are they really Arashi's fans.
How can they can sell such a precious thing just for money.
One of the signboards sold at 610000 yen,roughly RM22964.87.
The other signboards are being auctioned at higher price for now there is one 1000700 yen still biding.
Though the price is high but there are still buyer bcoz Arashi's fans are crazy.
I will be that crazy too if I have the money.
.
You can be really rich if you sell Arashi's stuff.
This show how popular is Arashi and how crazy is their fans.
Their 5x10 Anniversary concert ticket even sold at 2 millions yen at Yahoo Auctions.
The normal price of ticket is only 7500 yen.
But the tickets are not easy to get as they using the ballot system and is only open to fanclub members.
If there are extra tickets then only open to public which dont happen most of time as the tickets are not even enough among the fanclub members though they restricted one fan only can attend one time.
The concert held at national stadium and 5 other domes.
Each venue the concert was held 3 days continuous.
So its not surprise that people are willing to pay so much just for the tickets.
If you are not the fanclub member but you stay in Japan also have difficulties to attend the concert,what more overseas people like me.
They are super popular in Japan now.
If I am super rich,I guess my money all also will go to Arashi.Haha.
Maybe I will be spending my life in Japan.How I wish I could.
I guess I have to sleep now for that to happen.Haha.
.
Oh yeah,HAPPY BIRTHDAY,YUTIAN!!!!!!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment