Nov 18, 2009

One week my blog is not updated.
Im back in uni last Sunday.
Is not that Im really busy but Im extremely free.
Planned to work for careers stuff for 2 days then Wednesday will start induction for faci.
But it seems career works can be done some other time and induction has been postponed to Saturday.
And so these few days Im going be a nothing-to-do person in my apartment which Im totally alone.
Luckily weilin still here.
One thing I love coming back to uni during holiday is that the internet speed is superbly fast.
.
It has been raining heavily everyday.
Everyday the weather is so cooling that I love it very much!
Have you seen rain directly falling from the sky?
I watched the sky just now.
I can see the rain falling directly from the sky.
Its beautiful.
Sometimes the sky is too bright for us to watch the rain falling directly.
I love watching the sky especially during rainy days.
I can just stare at the sky for hours.Im not crazy!
Once me and shirley were talking while looking up in the sky at the window of my room and we talked for hours.It was raining that time as well.
It is really enjoyable watching the sky.
You should try to watch the sky once in a while.
It would actually calm your emotions.
Is not that Im having any emotion problem but it really gives the feeling like "It's so nice!".
This is what we call relaxation.
Watching the sky and daydreaming is the best thing to do!
.
You should look at the sky now bcoz today the sky is beautiful.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment