Dec 6, 2009

The feeling at home is always the best.
Yesterday I was at JB for my cousin's engagement.
Took some pictures but I just cant upload it as I forgot to bring back the camera cable and my laptop not with me so I cant use card reader.
Was there the whole afternoon then before coming back,since we ad all the way to JB we stopped by Ayer Hitam.
Bought kerepek and some stuff.
I was supposed to drive there but ended up I was sleeping all the way there.
Thanks to Arashi's show the night before.Haha.
.
So fast 2009 is coming to the end and 2010 is coming.
Time really flies.
I also just realised that early of next year mostly in January will be so many drama releasing.
Tokujo Kabachi! - Sho's drama
Code Blue 2 - YamaP's drama
Seaside Motel - Toma's movie
Hanamizuki - Toma's movie
Gosh!Im so looking forward to next year for all these drama and movies.
What a great year to start with!lol
Good timing since I will be having 3 months holiday after this semester.
I even have a movie in 2011 ad.
Gantz - Nino's movie.
.
Starting from next week,4 Fridays continously will be public holiday.
Sultan Selangor,Awal Muharam,Christmas and New year!
But it makes no difference for me as I don't have Friday class.
.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment