Dec 3, 2009

I hate the internet speed in Uniten when everyone is back.
I got so fed up that I rather not to online.
But luckily still can lari to dnim to online.
Sambil do work and online.
.
New semester started and seriously was really busy with careers stuff and also classes though I have only attended one class so far since other classes canceled.
After 3 weeks in uni,finally Im back at home.
Come back and I went for shopping with my parents.
It has been quite some time since the last time I really shop.
I bought 2 pair of shoes and 4 shirts.
Could not get the shoes I want but just bought whatever I found nice there coz Im kinda lazy to find summore.
.
My laptop is giving some problem so Im going to send it for service.
Which means I will not be having laptop for few days.
I can live without laptop but I cant live without my hard disk.
At least with my hard disk I still can find other place to watch my Arashi.
.
Im going to get team building photos real soon to upload here.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment