Jan 30, 2010

I finally finished the book I have started reading months ago.
"Arashi no Shukudai-kun" going to end and will be replaced by "Arashi ni Shiyagare".
Im looking forward to the new show but at the same time I dun wan AnS to end.
I guess their tight schedule dun allow them to have so many show.
Ikuta Toma has been updating his blog very frequently recently.
At least we know what he is doing right now.
Yes..he is busy with his new movie promotion,"Ningen Shikaku".
Been going to different prefectures in Japan for his movie screening.
Nagoya done and next is Osaka.
I also keep the promo tour up to date though is impossible to go.
If Im in Japan definitely I will attend all these things just like what I did in Malaysia.
In Malaysia just for Danell I guess.
Star chasing is fun and going crazy is even more fun especially when you have a bunch of crazy ppl around you.
.
Counting down for CNY!
Before that I shall countdown for Career Fair first which is on next Wednesday and Thursday.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment