Feb 5, 2010

Finally career Fair is over but is not the end yet.
Forum next week.
This whole week is like so terribly busy.
Not even one day can sleep earlier than 12am.
I din even call my mum for the whole week.
And at the same time 2 quizzes which I think I will screwed it up if i did not copy.
.
The first day of career fair that night the 8 of us went out for dinner.
Me,linda,val,komala,mithila,anita,wenyih and suguna.
We were crazy during dinner and a sudden plan to visit the cinema.
5 of us watch Haunted University while the other 3 watched other movie.
Thats the 'best' horror movie I would say.
And just now we went out again.
Usually after Career Fair a very big group of the committee member will go out but this time it seems many of them having test tomoro so just the few of us went out.
And we are Me,linda,val,komala,mithila,anita,wenyih and suguna.
The same ppl again but daniel,joshua,ivor and aaron joined us during dinner.
The dinner gone crazy again.
Then we decided not to go back uni so early so we just lepak somewhere.
We played truth and dare but ended up we back to our basic topic,GOSSIPS!*secret*
And Im just back moments ago.
.
Val,please update ur blog with the photos or upload in Facebook so I can curi to post in my blog!LOL!
.
Right now I should take my beauty sleep and it will go on for half a day or maybe more.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment