Jan 17, 2010

My family was here yesterday.
They came to settle some stuff and since sudah sampai sini so what else,jalan.
Weipin brought her new DSLR, so instead of shopping I ended up snapping photos all the time.
In less than half a day,almost 1000 pics were snapped!
But the photos are in Malacca so couldn't post it here.
Visited my grandaunt's house as well then went Little Genting at night.
Sudah ada DSLR,apa lagi.Snap,snap and snap all the time.
Its very fun to have such outing but is damn tiring.
I actually just woke up an hour ago.
.
Im so looking forward to my holidays right now.
Yes,I seriously need some break.
But before that,I shall be anxious bout my 2 tests next week.
.
Sho's drama starts tonight!
Arashi's last day of 5x10 Anniversary tour concert is going on right now in Nagoya Dome.
After today,Im so looking forward to Arashi 5x10 Anniversary Concert DVD.
Can Japanese yen currency stop increasing?
.
Ciao♥

3 comments:

weipin said...

so many pictures. wan see also sienzz. summore file so big. takes time to load. =.="

w e i t i n g said...

hahaha...u slowly see la...
if can upload those nice one in fb...lol

weipin said...

wait lar. if i rajin enough. hahaha. hv to resize 1st. or else u come back and choose. =P

Post a Comment