Jan 15, 2010

Nowadays I only managed to blog once a week.
I wanted to blog more often but the time is limited.
I will never be free during weekdays.
That's exaggerating I know.
I do have free time but its all filled up with Arashi and drama.
.
Career Fair is in 2 weeks time without me realizing.
It seems my semester break, the week after next week will be half gone.
Without me realizing as well,CNY is drawing nearer and nearer.
Its even less than a month yet not much preparation done.
Time really flies....
The other day everyone was wishing each other Happy New Year and now is ad in the mid of January.
In a blink,we will go to the second month of 2010.
Its kinda scary when thinking bout it.
.
Last Tuesday,I went "food testing" at Cyberview Lodge Beach & Spa with Indiran,Shankar,Vishnu and Daniel.
It was lunch buffet and its free for us as we will have our Learn & Dine program there this coming Monday.
The food there is delicious and I miss the chocolate fondue.
.
I am suppose to study now for my 2 tests next week but Im crapping right here.
As usual it cant work unless is last minute.
I do feel sorry to myself when Im not studying but I just cant help it.
.
SuperJunior is coming to Malaysia.
When is Arashi coming?????
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment