Mar 19, 2010

Days in Malacca always filled with fun.
I was back on Wed morning.Damn early together wif suerin to Pudu.
And I din sleep at all the night before and when I was back I was sleeping like nobody's business.
Yesterday suddenly I have the urge to play bowling.Actually since last 2 weeks.
And finally went bowling with my parents,my bro,cousin,nerissa and alliessa.
I still can play though very long time din play.Got masuk longkang also la.
And after so long din go outdoor,yesterday I went cycling.
I miss the time when all of us with my cousins went cycling like we ruled the place.Haha.
.
I was back because Im having study week and yet Im playing more than I study.
As expected but at least I did study.
Today is the day where I am expecting myself to study whole day.
Wish I could do it.
.
Im craving for ASAM PEDAS.
Shall go for it tonight!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment