Mar 23, 2010

Uuuuwwwaaaaa~~~~~~
The end of Arashi no Shukudai-kun.
The last episode aired 1am Japan time.
My favorite talk show!!!
No more waiting for it to be subbed and downloading.
Hopefully Arashi ni Shiyagare is worth to end AnS.
Old one finished but new one starting.
But AnS is so interesting especially the "No Money Special" and it has been airing for the past 8 years.
This show has never fail to make me laugh each time watching it.
The laughter is still there no matter how many times you watch it.
Its just so sad that its come to an end today.
I will definitely miss it!
.
Yes,I am sad that my favorite talk show no more!
But I have something waiting for me at home that can cherish me.
.
My finals officially starts tomoro as my first paper would be tomoro afternoon.
After Wednesday morning,I will be so much more relieved.
I know Im supposed to study now but I just couldn't help it when there are so many people posting about the last episode of Arashi no Shukudai-kun.
There are so many people saying they laughed at the beginning but they cried when watching Arashi and Ogura-san gave their farewell messages.
Wonder will I cry when I watch it?
I will make sure I am alone when I watch this last episode in case my tears drop anytime.Haha.
.
I better back to my study.
Wish me luck!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment