Apr 7, 2010

Staying at home is always the best but Im starting to get bored though.
Its only the 3rd day Im back home for holiday and yet I starting to get boring ad.
And this is going to last for 3 months!
Im too lazy to go work.
I rather stay at home and feel bored.Haha.
I should be thankful actually for having plenty of time now to do whatever I like.
.
Wake up anytime I like.
Sleep anytime I like.
Eat anytime I like.
Online anytime I like.
Go out anytime I like.
Watch Arashi anytime I like.
Watch Ikuta Toma anytime I like.
Watch drama anytime I like.
Play games anytime I like.
Online shopping for Arashi stuff anytime I like.
Blog anytime I like.
See,I can do anything I like.
As if I dun do all these when Im busy.Lol!
.
This happen last year on Jun's bday,2009.08.30 during Kokuritsu concert.
Suddenly feel like posting it in my blog so I do.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment