Apr 12, 2010

Today's weather was killing.Damn hot.Seriously hot.Super hot.
Went and visit my cousin at NS.Yes,National Service.
Kinda nostalgic,thinking back the time I was in NS.How fun to be with my friends especially the closest ones,Viola and Lam.I miss both of you!
After seeing her campsite in Alor Gajah,I felt so lucky that I was placed in Kem Padang Hijau,Kluang last time.After all,I still miss my camp.
.
After that went back to my grandparent's house.
The weather was seriously extremely hot and I got nothing to do there and I was kinda lack of sleep so after a while I bising to come home.
And I was at home all the while watching my Arashi though Im sleepy but my sleepiness gone when Arashi is in front of me.Instead I get more excited.Haha,ridiculous isn't it?
.
Why do I lack of sleep when I have plenty time to sleep now?
These few days at midnight I slept for half an hour then I woke up.
It continues till morning.Every half an hour wake up.
Its not because Im suffering insomnia.If I have,I wouldn't have sleep at the first place.
Its all because of my craziness towards Arashi.
Im awake just to download their shows.
Their shows all got into golden hour and so their show got longer duration and so bigger file to download.
Plus megaupload only allow one download per ip address which make my life even more difficult.
That's why I have to wake up every half an hour when one download finished.
At night the speed of internet is way more faster so I chose to download at night.
Yes,Im crazy till that extent.
Call me an Arashi freak and I dont mind!
I can sleep in the afternoon but it seems the shows I downloaded are very tempting to watch so instead of sleeping I will be watching Arashi all the time.
When I finish watching,I will start downloading again at night.
See,I dun have time to sleep.I shall take a day off from my downloading job just to have a good night sleep.
Or maybe I shall stop checking fansubs livejournal for 2 days so I wouldn't know what new shows is out and I can't download then but is impossible for me to do that.
I cant control my fingers to click to the pages.Haha.
.
I actually planned just to drop a few words but I dun think all the above counted as FEW WORDS.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment