Jun 6, 2010

This morning the pre-order of Arashi's Boku no Miteiru Fukei first press edition album begins.
And this is what CdJapan tweeted in twitter after the album sold out.
.
.
Can you see how crazy is Arashi's fans?
I involved in the crashing too.
Yes,CdJapan could not be accessed at all this whole morning.
Keep getting run out time error.Damn frustrating.
I actually went out and came back hoping the album still available.
You know what,left 2 and quickly I grabbed one and luckily I managed to get.
The next moment I checked again,its sold out.
By today itself all the album sold out no matter which online site.
.
Arashi's fans are crazy bcoz Arashi is crazy.
Today the album pre-order started and news about Ohno-kun's solo single is out.
Riida's single will be out on the same day as To Be Free single.
Arashi's fans can broke anytime.
I can vomit blood if Arashi keep announcing surprises like this.
One after another.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment