Jun 5, 2010

Yay!
.
Front.
.
Inside.
.
Back.
.
Yes,thats Toma's Seaside Motel pamphlet.
I seriously love Aria for this.
.
And today,the 5th of June,the opening and roadshow promo of this movie!
Shinjuku,Shibuya,Toyosu,Kawasaki and Yokohama.
Toma will be there greeting the audience.How nice!
Aria is in Japan and I guess she is there for this roadshow though she din say anything to me.
If la I can just fly there now to meet my Toma and celebrate his movie.
.
After 2 weeks of releasing Monster single,Arashi announced another new single to be released on 7th July.
The first press edition pre-order sold out in less than one hour.
Was really nervous when fight for the first press edition,To Be Free single and luckily I manage to grab one copy.
And *rumours* new album on the 4th August.
Jun and Nino has been hinting about announcement but dunno which announcement do they meant.
War will begin in CdJapan again for the limited edition album when the pre-order starts.
.
Nino involved in accident today while driving but luckily he is not injured.
.
Ciao♥

2 comments:

生田MIZZA said...

:O omg!! soooo cool.... (T______T) wish i could have that pamphlet too..

w e i t i n g said...

hehe...
welcome to my blog anyway!

Post a Comment