Aug 15, 2010

I finally have the urge to blog now.
It seems I only blog once a week nowadays.
My blog archive would look bad this way.
But who cares.Haha.
.
Bulan Ramadhan sudah bermula.
So what else, BAZAAR RAMADHAN!!!!!
I actually went to Putrajaya's yesterday.
So many choices of food but not much different from last year one.
But still everything looks delicious.
Bought asam pedas and kept for today's lunch.
I miss asam pedas!!!
And I miss Malacca's Bazaar Ramadhan's kuih keria which I cant find it in Putrajaya.
Oh yea,thanks to Indiran for the dinner treat last night.
.
Ok,Arashi now.
I love Jun's hair right now.He looks damn good with the hair.
Luckily he has drama now.
Even Aiba's hairstyle is nice now.
They going to look so damn good in their next week 10-11 concert.
Nino gonna have new drama next season,titled "Freeter, Ie wo Kau".
I cant never stop about Arashi.
.
This week officially marks that I didn't go home for a month ad.
I want to go home so badly.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment