Aug 9, 2010

Time to blog!
So last weekends was Uniten Convocation Day.
Both my sis graduated!
Weipin's convo ceremony was on Saturday while Weilin's on Sunday.
And many many of my friends graduated too!
Congrats to all of you that graduated last weekends!
You can really see those happy faces with big smile everywhere for that 2 days.
.
Congrats,Weipin!
.
And celebrated their graduation by having dinner at Pla Dib!
The food I would say awesome!!!!
But Im too lazy to edit and upload those food pics.
So bare without the photos.
The food was really indescribably delicious!
.
.
.
Then next day, Weilin's graduation.
.
Congrats,Weilin!
.
And let me show you Overall Best Student of Uniten!
.
Yes,its him! Tilibban!!!! Congrats!!!
.
This is simply!
.
Then after that went to Auyong's cousin's wedding at Botanical Garden,Putrajaya.
.
The bride and bridegroom.
.
These 2 days were really exhausted though Im not the one graduating but it was really seriously tiring.
But I had a very awe-inspiring and splendid weekends.
It was so much fun sharing the joy at convo and truly awesome spending time with my family.
.
Even today I still feel tired after so many hours of sleep.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment