Aug 21, 2010

Its 21st August today.
The first day of Arashi's 10-11 tour at Kokuritsu tonight.
Im not there but I feel excited as well.
Of course I wish to be there!
Concert goods selling like hot cake.
.
My birthday is in 3 weeks time yet I received present ad!
.
.
Jun-kun♥
.
Thank you so much to my-daily-arashi-chatting-mates, Kweeling!!!!
She was also my senior in secondary but din know she also into Arashi till recently.
I don't expect to receive a present from her.
I knew she was going to send me Jun's poster as bday present but not the bday card.
I really din expect the bday card plus the messages.Haha.
I really love it very much since u send my Jun to me!
Thanks once again!
.
Receiving Arashi-related present make me cho ureshii!!!!!!
Another Arashi present is soon to received!
.
Arashi's concert ticket would the best present ever.
I shall dream on.
.
Coming back home after a month is the best!
.
Ciao♥

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. weyhh, at least the line is not at obvious right??.. =D

sorry for the bad handwriting btw..
=DD

w e i t i n g said...

hahaha..yea...

its ok..where got bad...still can read means nice ad la....

thank you so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

ahahaha.. i jaga ur matsu jun too gud liao.. =D tats y the line is not tat obvious, wakakakak..

u r most welcome.. eh jun birthday, we buy 1 slice of cake and eat it.. xD

w e i t i n g said...

hahaha..yala tu!

do i see wrong or u type wrong??
u actually wan to celebrate jun's bday?????
wuuuahahahahhahahahaha....
yay!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. yalah.. u dont believe me izzit??.. ahahahaha..

ya.. come lets celebrate his birthday.. in this 2 days time right??.. ahahaha.. i nvr did this before so matsu jun is goin to be the 1st arashi member.. =D

Post a Comment