Aug 30, 2010

YAY!
30th August 1983.
The day Matsumoto Jun of Arashi was born.
And today, he is 27!!!
OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU!!!
.
I dun think I need to post his pic anymore as I have been posting a lot of his photo in my blog.
Im just lazy to edit photo!Haha.
My fb is flooded with his name and his photos everywhere.
And since is his bday, most of the lj community has him as the header.
And plus he "won" in the Mannequin 5 of summer sp again,his face is pasted on big bus which will go all around Tokyo.
So basically, MATSUMOTO JUN is everywhere!!!!!!
.
And because its my ichiban's bday, I got holiday too.Haha.
Classes cancel and will be back to uni on Wednesday.
And will back again for sem break and raya hol,2 weeks on Thurs or Fri in the same week.
So I partially started my holidays ad.
.
Have I mentioned Arashi releasing another single in October?
September single also belum release and ad announce the next single.
I ordered anyway!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment