Sep 28, 2010

Gosh,Im damn frustrated.
Uniten line SUCKS!!!!!
And because of that I din managed to pre-order Arashi's new single limited edition.
Damn babi!
Its sold out now!
Haiz...I was waiting for LE yesterday and when its released the line buat hal.
When I see this morning its ad sold out!!!!!
Damn shit la!
I have to get the regular edition then if CdJapan not restocking the LE again.
Iiiissssshhhh!!!Damn stupid!
Ppl please cancel your order so I can order!
.
Ok,thats the very first time I actually get really angry in blog.
Cant online when nothing going on,I dun mind but why must on the day of the pre-order starts.
Even more frustrating was the line starts to buat hal the moment I received mail from CdJapan.
After that,cant load any page at all.
And now, msn,gtalk,ym all cant sign in.
Ok,whatever.
Woke up this morning,no water.
Another stupid case.
Dah la line tak baik,no water pula.
Haiz....
.
Fine,angry also cant do anything.
But Im seriously sad not getting the single LE version.
Somehow,I did cheered up a little when Kweeling told me the concert goodies have arrived!
I just cant wait anymore!!!
.
Had great time with Arashi's Monster this evening too.Hehe.
.
Ciao♥

3 comments:

kweeling said...

eeeeeeeee, UPDATE LAH UR BLOG.. ahahaa.. i tot u r now at home.. =D~

w e i t i n g said...

hahahaha!
SUDAH UPDATE!

Anonymous said...

finally.. =D

Post a Comment