Oct 3, 2010

Finally I got my hands on the stuff I have been longing for.
.
Arashi 10-11 Scene Concert goods.
I bought tshirt,tote bag,pin badge,mini uchiwa and band aid.
Curious of wats inside that small box?Let me show you.
.
Tada!..Plasters!...As if I will sampai hati to use.
.
Thanks to Kweeling's cousin's fren for helping us to buy these!
Wanted pamphlet too but sold out.
.
Anyway,Dear Snow on Wed!
And btw,I get to pre-oreder the limited edition of Hatenai Sora,the upcoming single in Nov!
.
Ciao♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i told u that the aids are so cute~ u tamo believe.. =D

btw, my riida looks awesome in the banner.. im lazy wanna edit mine.. =D

w e i t i n g said...

i mmg know the band iad gonna be nice la..thats y i bought!!hahahaha

everyone is awesome there!!..biasa la...arashi kan..hahaha

kweeling said...

ahahaha.. u bought it becoz of the box.. ehhh, toma ikuta got a gf??.. LOL..

Post a Comment