Oct 12, 2010

I have many pending posts.
Anyway,its October now and yet I ad knew 2010 is not a good year.
At least for my family.
Within 6 months,I lost 2 of my cousins.
My cousin was involved in the most major death accident last Sunday.
She was in the bus and one of the death victim.
Everything happened too sudden that we can hardly accept it.
My cousin that grows up with us since young is now gone.
But there is nothing we can do except pray for her to rest in peace.
We will dearly miss you!
.
I dun wan anymore calls that make me cry when answered.
The feeling is really sucks!
.
Appreciate life.
Life is really seriously unpredictable.
.
Ciao♥

2 comments:

ChiNg Fai said...

I'm sorry to hear that. May she RIP~ Good luck on your final exam!

w e i t i n g said...

thanks CF!

Post a Comment