Nov 17, 2010

Im sick!
Damn..when Im gonna enjoy my last few days of holiday and Im sick.
But still Im enjoying though not in a comfortable way.
It will be bad as well if I dun get well.
I have team building this weekends.
When Im sick,the flu will come together and thats when I hate my nose the most.
Hidungku bagaikan nak patah.
And damn difficult to sleep.
I have to sit to sleep to soothe my breathing.
Thats why I hate to be sick.
.
Yesterday went out with wendy and siewyan.
Thanks to wendy for the complimentary ticket.
And makan trip tomoro with yutian plus Harry Potter!
Yes,I know Im sick but who cares when I can enjoy my life!
.
So to get well soon,I better sleep early today.
I have been sleeping at 4am and wakes up at 1pm daily.
I better get use to sleeping early before classes start.
If not I will be so dead.
.
Ciao♥

4 comments:

kweeling said...

bukan hidung patah, tercabut skaligus.. MUHAHAHAHAHA..

w e i t i n g said...

jahat giler....ahhahhahaha

Anonymous said...

ahahahhaa, where got jahat.. XD i feel like tat when i got flu.. ahaha..

w e i t i n g said...

hahaha!..i also feel like that too...

Post a Comment