Nov 19, 2010

I just finished packing since Im going back tomoro.
So fast holiday ends.
I really did nothing much for this holiday.
It just so short.
.
Anyway went out with Yutian.
Sushi King then Starbucks then Harry Potter then porridge steamboat.
Wanted to go satay celup but Im not feeling well and we ad kinda full so next time la.
We missed Baskin Robins too.
Harry Potter is awesome!
Maybe because I watched since the first one so Im gonna finish watching it.
I just cant wait for 2nd part now.
.
Johnny International is kinda active these few days.
And something really make me happy is Jticket International is finally in the trial version!
Which means the chances for me to go Arashi's concert is getting higher!
My dream so gonna come true!Hopefully.
And Yamapi have world tour next year.
He is going to Bangkok.
But why must he go one week earlier than me.
Cant he change to one week later then confirm I will go.Haiz.
Finally Johnny recognized the international fans!
.
Ciao♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tau x ape wei!.. finally, i feel like one of my dream goin to come true.. im goin to start saving up my money.. aahahahaha.. XD nasib baik next sem got 15 weeks holidays.. work2 like hell to find money besides wasting it on arashi.. btw, i balik saturday.. XD

w e i t i n g said...

HAHA!...yes..finalllyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good la..im going back today...haha

Post a Comment