Nov 26, 2010

Finally blogging time.
One whole week full of fun.
Started off with Careers Unit team building at Agrotek Gardens Resort on last Saturday till Monday.
I would say it was superb awesome!
Had really lots of fun with everyone!
All the activities were really amazing.
Not going to talk much bout it since I got no photos.
Visit Val's blog for pictures and more elaboration of the fun.
.
Then Tuesday was workshop in the morning till evening.
Played badminton then night went for movie.2 groups.One Harry Potter and another one Unstoppable.
I watched HP so I was in the Unstoppable group.
I was sitting in between Val and Joshua and both of them slept.
So you can know how was the show.It was only exciting after half the show.
Wed workshop again and night steamboat and went Connaught pasar malam.
Today celebrated Mithila and Daniel's bday.Then watched Rapunzel!
Everyday is just so fun.
But I missed out the meeting with my beloved Justina,Genie and especially Hannah!
.
With this busy schedule,I have not been updating about Arashi for a week.
Gonna catch up back now.
Anyway,
OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU,RIIDA!!!
Ohno is 30 today!
30 yet still like 20!
.
New semester starting and its gonna be a busy semester with careers work started.
Gonna do some work now.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment