Nov 28, 2010

Yesterday accompanied Moira for her hairdo.
Meanwhile waiting for her,me and weilin went to KLCC to get my book.
Its KLCC so definitely Kinokuniya.Got my copy of Ohno Satoshi Freestyle.
.
Its an art book of Ohno's artistic creation.
.
Bought cupcakes again but forgot bout the pic.Hehe.
Before going back to the hair studio,we had our afternoon tea at Chinoz.
With few pieces of cakes and sandwiches we were actually bloated.
Maybe because we had late lunch.
.
Tea and scones.
.
Cakes and sandwiches.
Its really delicious!
.
Finally I went to Uniqlo today.
Its winter season now in Japan so lots of winter clothes there.
This year Im starting my CNY shopping early.
No more last minute shopping hopefully.
.
New semester starting tomoro.
Classes start again tomoro.
.
Ciao♥

3 comments:

Ali said...

Did you buy anything from UNIQLO? I've never been fortunate enough to visit one of their stores although I regularly shop at their online clothing store and always find their stuff really high quality and affordable.

w e i t i n g said...

Yes..I only managed to buy one blouse...others like weird to wear in msia coz its winter clothes and msia no winter...haha
of course high quality coz its from JAPAN!..haha

weipin said...

enjoying life nampak... i might be going for hairdo on the 18th... hahahaha

Post a Comment