Dec 24, 2010

Finally I have the time to blog.
All the free time I have is for sleeping but still Im lack of sleep now.
Had a really great and fun time this week.
Last Wednesday was the Winter Solstice celebration,Dong Zhi known in Chinese.
Did tang yuan,glutinous rice ball in the morning.
Then went Sunway with Linda and Kat and had our lunch at Bubba Gump and did some shopping.
Then rushed back to prepare for night's steamboat.
Over bloated that night.
.
Tang yuan.
.
This steamboat is over luxury for us.
Bcoz we only have.....
.
the SIX of us!
So we actually did deliveries to our friends including my bro and cousin.Haha!
.
And finally after eating,we had our Christmas exchange presents!
.
I got the one with number 4 from Kat!!!
.
When I came back to Malacca yesterday,I got another Christmas present!
.
A blouse,Christmas card and Jun's cut-out.
All the way from London from Mrs. Sakurai!(you know who you are)Hehe!
Thank you so much!!!
And glad that she received mine too.
.
And today, Christmas eve!
Watched 3D Gulliver's Travels with my bro and cousin just now.
Wanted to watch this movie so much because I read the book during my childhood.
Glad is satisfying and funny!
24th December is not only Christmas eve but also Arashi's Aiba Masaki's birthday!!!!
OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU,AIBA!!!
.
And at the same time,wishing everyone ...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
.
Ciao♥

2 comments:

Mrs.K.Sakurai XD said...

haha im glad jun got home safe ;)

w e i t i n g said...

haha!...he is safe and sound now!..lol

Post a Comment