Dec 31, 2010

I just want to write something on the last day of 2010.
I just came back from meeting my beloved Pinkies,Justina,Hannah and Elbe.
We never fail to be crazy each time we meet.And yea,we gone crazy too this time.
Though we only met up for few hours but its really fun but still I think we need more time coz we haven really finish talking.
Nvm,we still can meet up next year..without Hannah though but with Genie.
And our vacation plan!
.
Love you guys!!!
.
Tomoro will be a new brand year.
I dun wan to crap about new year resolutions because I know I will never go according to it.
My dreams will never change until I achieved it.
.
But what have I really done in 2010?
I know I lost 2 of my cousins in tragic accidents.
That one is ad enough to declare 2010 is not a good year for me.
What make me feel good in 2010 is that I bought all the singles and albums of Arashi released in 2010 and its all limited edition.I feel so glad about that.
And it will definitely continues next year.Hehe.
I cant really remember what I really did from January till December.
At least I remember I went Langkawi,Cameron and Genting,the common one for holidays.
But I know despite the bad things happened I did have lots of fun as a student.
We should enjoy life!
.
Anyway lets hope for a better new year!
Im quite looking forward 2011 as there are ad a few things lining up.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment