Jan 23, 2011

Im damn tired now.
I only remembered I got a test tomoro night after I came back to Uniten just now.
Don't know whether should I just sleep or start studying.
With my current condition,even if I study nothing will goes into my brain.
But if I just jump onto the bed,I will feel guilty.
So,that makes me here.
Facing my laptop and blogging,neither studying nor sleeping.To avoid the guilt.
I should just start studying a little then sleep.
At least I did both.Hehe!.
.
My room is in a mess and Im totally lazy to tidy up but doesn't matter.
Not that Im celebrating CNY in Uniten.
Anyway,CNY is less than 2 weeks now!
Im ad in the holiday mood!
.
Arashi's Scene concert is ad out for downloading though releasing on Wednesday.
But I have not download yet.
This is so not me to my surprise.
Not that Arashi no more my priority (that will never happen!) but Im just too busy.
And maybe I want to watch it from my own copy.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment