Jan 18, 2011

Yesterday I was at Midvalley.
And today I went again.
Both days were for CNY shopping but got nothing much.
Anyway,currently Im addicted to Monopoly Deal card game.
Now you no longer need the board to play Monopoly.
You can just play using cards just like UNO.
Its much more fun and its really addictive.
I even played in the class.Hehe.
.
This is the one.
Bought from Toys R Us and its only RM19.90.
Its really worth it because is really fun!
Buy one and play!
.
These 2 weeks gonna be hectic though I don't know what Im busy with.
This week is like Im ad got lots of things to do everyday.Each day ad have things lining up.
Test next week.Career seminars start next week.And YES! Im going back for holidays next week too!
And its CNY!
But before that,Arashi's Scene Tour live dvd releasing next Wednesday too and its a day after Sho's bday!!!
The concert I have been longing to watch and finally next week!
So many things!I just couldn't wait for next week!!!!!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment