Jun 24, 2011

I have been sleeping real late recently.
Its not that Im studying or wat,Im doing nothing.
Not really nothing but watching Arashi and I also don't know what am I doing till so late.
Maybe because my classes start late so I have the mentality that I can sleep late.
So thats why I have been sleeping late though I have nothing to do.
.
Arashi's Live Tour Beautiful World.
Its starting today with 3-days Charity Event at Tokyo Dome.
Whenever concert starts, this phrase always appear here, "How I wish Im in Japan now to watch them!" without fail.
But thats my real wish and dream every year.
Anyway, its time to worry about concert goods again.
I was checking the online sales and the prices are crazy.
The total price is DOUBLE the original price.
But Im lucky enough to have Yan's friend to help to buy the goods.
At least I can save or with the amount of money I buy online I can buy 2 of all the goods.
.
Must-have-items!
.
The tshirt!
.
Reversible eco bag!
.
Phone strap!
.
Matsujun's jumbo uchiwa!
.
Those are just few of the items.
The penlight is nice too though Im not buying it.
Basically all the items are awesome and I want it all!
But in life we have to learn to let go when we cant have it.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment