Jun 26, 2011

It's my brother's birthday today.
Last night went steamboat and today had a simple celebration for him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!♥♥♥
.
.
Bday boy surrounded by children.
.
These are just randoms.Hehe.
.
.
.
.
Yesterday was a very good day for me.
I went back Malacca then had nice dinner then went jalan-jalan with my family then had Haagen-Dazs.
Its always Haagen-Dazs nowadays since my cousin is working there.
It has been quite some time since the last time we spent the night together in Malacca.Haha.
The best news was....
.
These!!!!
.
These are mine!!!!!!Not all though but each of the items are mine except the penlight.
Arashi's Live Tour Beautiful World goodies!!!!!
Yan's friend managed to help us to buy after queuing for 3 hours!
I was really happy getting the news last night and even more excited after seeing the photo.Haha.
But the stuffs still in Japan and will only be coming to Malaysia in August.
Cant wait to have them in my hands!Im gonna post again when I got them.Hehe.
And today i went and collected this....
.
Arashi's 10-11 Tour Scene Dome version DVD!
Everything is just so nice to come together!
.
But after all the nice things, tomoro I have a test!
So I better start studying now.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment