Jul 3, 2011

Its July!
Time really flies.In just a blink of eyes first half of the year has passed.
1st July is always a memorable date for every Pinkies.
Yes,its DANIEL LEE's birthday!
Pinkies had a simple celebration cum gathering on that day but I didn't go as I have test on that day.Stupid test!
I missed the fun and the most important,
I MISS DANIEL AND PINKIES!!!!
The last time I saw him was like last year during his bday celebration.
For ONE year I didn't see him!......I really miss him!
.
Yes,I MISS YOU, Daniel!!!
.
At this moment I only had less than 3 hours sleep the night before.
Or maybe should I say this morning as I slept at 7am.
After last night test,went out yumcha.
Then came back around 3am.
After chat here and there,I feel like watching Arashi.
So at 4am I decided to watch Arashi's concert again with Kat.Hehe.
Thats why I slept at 7am.
At 9am woke up to listen JunStyle then slept back.
At 11am my parents came and till now I have not sleep.
My eyes are very heavy right now but I don't feel like sleeping yet.
So here am I.
.
Last week Aiba was admitted into hospital as his pneumothorax came attacking him again.
And he is resting now for one week.
Aiba,please get well soon as we want to see you in concert!
Arashi is not complete without you!
.
Arashi's new album "Beautiful World" is really beautiful.
All the songs are beautiful especially all the solos.
What a perfect album!
.
More tests,assignments and site visits coming up!
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment