Sep 27, 2011

I have been celebrating bday throughout September.
I had another celebration by my housemates last Tuesday.
Will post the pics soon.
Another celebration is coming though Sept is almost ending.
Im sure there is one more.Haha.
.
Anyway,I guess Im gonna hate Monday for 4 months after this.
Classes from 10am till 8pm.
There are breaks in between but still is exhausting.
The classes are boring.
Im just so damn tired now!
Tuesday has the same duration as well but more break hours in between.
But at least Im free after Tuesday.Super free!
.
I just cant wait for September to end faster actually.
There are so many line-ups in October.
Nino's Freeter SP.
Ohno's Kaibutsu-kun movie.
Sho's new drama "Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de".
Jun's stage play "Ah!Wild Field!".I cant watch this for sure unless I go Japan!
I don't think there is anything for Aiba but Im not sure.Gomen ne Aiba-kun!
Cant wait for Mannequin 5 Autumn SP result to be announced too.
There are many things coming up!
Especially Arashi's new single!!!
Yes,theme song for Sho's drama.
Waiting patiently for the pre-order to start.
.
Its raining and its just so perfect for sleeping!
Another long day tomoro!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment