Sep 19, 2011

My second 21st birthday cake!!!!!
.
~~
.
A cake full of ARASHI!!! I simply love it so much!!!~
.
This celebration was one week late but it was AWESOME!!!!
Everyone in the family was there so is complete!
Went to Neway Puchong for buffet dinner and of course sing K session!
I shall skip the picture of food though its was superbly delicious.
.
My beloved parents!
.
My lovely family~
.
.
You guys made a memorable 21st bday for me~
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
.
The BEST bday cake I ever had~
.
Its double celebration actually.
We had an early celebration for Weipin!
.
Happy Birthday in advance!!!
.
Our respective cakes!
.
It was a surprise bday celebration but I don't seem to be very surprised.
I knew something is coming.Haha!
Anyway,I had fun and once again,I LOVE THE CAKE!
Anything ARASHI will make my life happy!
.
New semester has started today and yes,Im still lazy!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment